Having the assurance of someone being onsite is a great thing to have. Of course, this might not be a realistic solution due to budget constraints. With the economy as it currently is, small businesses can not afford to have IT staff on a full time basis. Our Scheduled Onsite Support Services provide companies with onsite support on scheduled days of the week.
The truth of the matter is, remote support is great for 90% of the tasks out there, but there is still a need to have someone onsite. Once onsite, our engineers can perform maintenance on your network and provide desktop support to your users that can’t be done remotely. Of course, should the need arise, our engineers can also be deployed onsite on non-scheduled days. Our clients love this service offering because it is so efficient. Non-urgent issues can be compiled and consolidated for the onsite engineer to resolve during his scheduled visit. Accountants prefer this method because it helps maintain a steady and predictable expense.
Scheduled Onsite IT Support Services details:
- Have onsite IT staff with the cost of a part time Network Administrator
- Companies interested in outsourcing their IT tasks to a professional group of skilled engineers
- Companies who want to proactively and regularly maintain their IT environment
- Companies who has users with a need for onsite desktop support
- Highest priority response time when offsite
- Discounted Rates
- Multi-level SLAs
- Detailed project logs
- Planned after-hour projects does not incur a rate increase
- Remote Monitoring Service
- Online Support Ticketing System